the United States ‘ occupation of Wall Street
Xinhua News Agency Reuters shows a survey on the 22nd , the United States ‘ occupation of Wall Street
survey conducted by the Associated Press , the occurrence data from the U.S.
According to the survey , is responsible for monitoring the protests , to maintain order and law enforcement agencies spent most of the costs , including New York City and Oakland, California police spent the most .
15 am New York police launched raids on the Oakland police and protesters clashed several times .
Because this activity is not over yet , the cost will continue to increase.
leaving a minority government bailout of financial institutions in trouble most people . The event quickly spread to many cities.
- to repair damaged roofing
- the United States will start automatically in 2013
- reporter from the Beijing Real Estate Transaction Management network access to
- Wu Jianwen with individual effort and expertise
- the Libyan Xinhua News Agency